1. We welcome submissions from undergraduate and graduate students from all universities and disciplines.
2. We accept submissions year-round. Authors will be notified in the summer and winter of the status of their submissions.
3. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Each paper should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
5. Academic papers should be approximately 8,000 words. Features and essays should be approximately 1,500 words.
6. Authors are encouraged to submit any photography, art, or graphics pertaining to their pieces.
7. Please submit a title page containing the title of your piece, your full name, school, department, year of graduation, and contact information.
8. Papers should be formatted using Chicago Citation Style with endnotes and a complete bibliography.
9. Possible topics are any subject relating to the history, religion, culture, art, and politics of the greater Middle East.
10. Examples of the types of papers that may be submitted are past or current research projects, relevant classroom papers, and senior theses.
Thank you. We look forward to reading your submissions. For more information on submission deadlines and information about the journal, please email us at email@example.com.